© Reuters. Natural Health Trends falls after issuing Q3 sales update
- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NHTC -15.7%) trades lower after announcing preliminary results for Q3.
- The company estimates total revenue for the quarter to be $40.1M.
- Deferred revenue at the end of the quarter was $3.6M vs. $4.0M at the end of Q2.
- “While our preliminary revenue estimate for the third quarter of 2017 reflects a year-over-year and quarter-over-quarter decline, we remain on track to revitalize sales growth,” says president Chris Sharng.
- “Despite the challenging environment during the quarter, a number of our markets achieved double-digit sales growth including Peru, Europe, Southeast Asia and Japan,” he adds.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: Kamakura Reports Worldwide Corporate Credit Quality Improves To 84th Percentile 1990-2017