© Reuters. Piper Jaffray downgrades Imperva
- Piper Jaffray downgrades Imperva (NASDAQ:IMPV) from Overweight to Neutral and cuts the price target from $58 to $42.
- Analyst Andrew Nowinski cites headwinds including deteriorating demand, loss of the CEO and CFO in Q3, potential downside for FY18 revenue estimates, and the current valuation.
- Imperva shares are down 5.85%.
- Previously: Imperva announces interim CFO (Oct. 9)
- Now read: Synchronoss Technologies: Strong Comeback Seems To Be Imminent